How should Ddrops be stored? How long are Ddrops products good for?
How you store your Ddrops® products can help to maintain product potency and integrity.
Five tips on storing Ddrops:
- Be sure to keep the cap on your Ddrops! The cap should be tightly sealed after each and every use and the bottle should be stored upright.
- No refrigeration required! Ddrops® liquid vitamin D products do not contain any preservatives or additives and do not require refrigeration.
- Temperature is important. The temperature conditions for storage are between 5°C and 30°C or 40°F and 85°F, which is typically the temperature in an average kitchen cupboard. All of our Ddrops® products are tested across a wide range of temperatures (both hot and cold) including those below freezing. Like most liquids, it may thicken when cold, solidify or become cloudy once frozen. If this happens, simply allow the bottle to return to room temperature before using it.
- Keep Ddrops dry. We do recommend keeping your Ddrops® stored in a cool, dry place like a kitchen cupboard. Moisture and heat can be a factor with any supplements, so make sure that the room that you choose is not too warm or humid.
- Keep Ddrops handy… but not too handy! To make sure your family remembers to take the daily dose, choose a place that will offer a visual reminder to remember to take these. Like any supplement or medication, be sure to keep your Ddrops out of reach of children.
About the expiry date
Please make sure you refer to the expiration date before using your Ddrops® products. The expiry date can be found printed on both the bottle and the box of your Ddrops®. All of our Ddrops® products are made with only two ingredients of the highest quality. The base for all of our liquid vitamin D supplements is fractionated coconut oil which has an extremely long shelf life, stability, as well as rancidity-resistant properties. The only other ingredient is high-grade vitamin D3. Ddrops® liquid vitamin D products typically have a shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture. Ddrops® liquid vitamin D supplement maintains its potency during its shelf life if left unopened at the proper storage conditions. Once opened, if used as directed, Ddrops® products are suitable for use for the number of doses indicated on the label.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the expiry date of your Ddrops®, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to help clarify any questions you may have.
This article was review and update in August 2019