Ddrops® 1000 IU
- Easy-to-use liquid drop. No need for sugary gummies or large capsules.
- Helps support immune function and the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Made with only two naturally sourced ingredients, pure vitamin D3 and fractionated coconut oil.
- Free from preservatives, additives, artificial flavours, colours and common allergens.
Just One Drop
Health Authorities recommend that all adults receive a daily vitamin D supplement between 600 IU and 2000 IU.
Made with your family in mind
vitamin D3 + coconut oil
Each drop contains
Pure vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). The vitamin D3 in Ddrops® is naturally sourced from lanolin (sheep’s wool). Don’t worry, the sheep are not harmed, but they did feel a breeze. Ddrops® products are classified as vegetarian, suitable for 'lacto-ovo' vegetarian use.
Fractionated coconut oil is used as a carrier to help your body absorb the vitamin D. This is what makes Ddrops® tasteless, odourless, and free from most common allergens.
1. Simply turn the bottle upside down to dispense just one drop.2. Ddrops® products are designed to be dropped onto a clean surface, food item, or in a liquid rather than dropped directly into the mouth.3. Once the drop is dispensed, return the bottle to an upright position, then store the bottle between 5°C and 30°C.
Always refer to the dates printed on both the bottle and the box of your Ddrops®.
After each use, Ddrops® should be stored upright, between 5°C and 30°C. Ddrops® products do not require refrigeration.
best adult vitamin d
always a fun booth to visit at the baby show
very easy application
I have to say that D-Drops a part of my everyday routine! I was previously very affected by the lack of sun during fall and winter months in particular and found that the inclusion of D-drops eradicated this tendency. I am forever grateful!!!!!!!
I don't need anything else
so i tried this liquid vitamin supplement out because my brother had mentioned it to me. i work night shifts and spend the majority of my time indoors. didnt realize that vitamin D definciency was making me feel so tired. i like that its easy to use. i got the 365 drop kind so itll last longer. im only giving it 4 stars because i wish the drop would fall out faster but im just impateint. great otherwise
I have tried tablets, high-quality gelcaps and vegan gelcaps. All caused me terrible reflux. Ddrops do not. They’re easy to dose, and easy on my gut. I will be sticking with this brand. It’s the only D drop my pharmacist choses to sell. Now I understand why.