How should Ddrops® be stored? How long are Ddrops® products good for?
Storage conditions help to maintain product potency and integrity.
- Ddrops® liquid vitamin D products do not contain any preservatives or additives, and do not require refrigeration.
- We do recommend keeping your Ddrops® stored in a cool, dry place like a kitchen cupboard.
- The temperature conditions for storage are between 5°C and 30°C or 40°F and 85°F, which is typically the temperature in an average kitchen cupboard.
- All of our Ddrops® products are tested across a wide range of temperatures (both hot and cold) including those below freezing.
- Moisture and heat can be a factor with any supplements, so make sure that the room that you choose is not too warm or humid.
- The cap should be tightly sealed after each and every use and always store to bottle upright.
- Like most liquids, it may thicken when cold, solidify or become cloudy once frozen. If this happens, simply allow the bottle to return to room temperature before using.
- The expiry date is printed on both the bottle and the box of your Ddrops®, so make sure to always refer to these dates.
- All of our Ddrops® products are made with only two ingredients of the highest quality. The base for all of our liquid vitamin D supplements is fractionated coconut oil which has an extremely long shelf life, stability, as well as rancidity-resistant properties. The only other ingredient is high grade vitamin D3.
- Ddrops® liquid vitamin D products typically have a stable shelf life from the date of manufacture.
- Ddrops® liquid vitamin D supplement maintains its potency during its shelf life if left un-opened at the proper storage conditions.
- Once opened, if used as directed, Ddrops® products are suitable for use for the number of doses indicated on the label.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the expiry date of your Ddrops®, please contact email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help clarify any questions you may have.
Originally published on February 12, 2016