- 1. What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are files of small amounts of information that are placed to any internet enabled device, such as on your computer or smartphone, when you visit a website. It helps us to recognize a visitor to our website, so we can create a smoother and more user-friendly experience. Examples include allowing your computer to remember past purchases or providing you with useful links, such as recently viewed products.
- Enable you to receive a service on our website that is requested by you.
- Make our website easier to use and to personalize your experience by remembering any preferences or choices you have previously made on a visit to our website. This could include, if you have logged in to your account, your shopping cart and shipping options, your language preference, and your product preferences. This helps speed up future activities and your experience on our website.
- Monitor and improve our website performance by understanding how many people are visiting our website and their journey on our website, e.g. which pages are visited most often and if any error messages occur. This helps us determine where improvements may be needed on our site and better tailor our products, services, and content to users in general.
- Deliver targeted advertising that is more relevant to you and your interest, limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement, and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- 3. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
Most internet devices have their cookies automatically turned on. You may choose to turn off your cookies (disable them) in your browser, however this may affect your experience on our website. To turn off your cookies, check your web browser “Settings” or consult your “Help” menu on your internet device. Please remember to reject/delete cookies in all the browsers you use to visit our website.
Opting-out from tracking cookies does not necessarily mean that you will receive less advertising, it just means that the advertising you receive will not be tailored to your interests.
- 4. Some Cookies Are Functional
- Some cookies are essential to the functioning of certain part of our website, such as what country you are from and your language of preference.
- 5. Some Cookies Are Analytical
On our website, Ddrops Company uses third-party services, such as those of Google Analytics, to better understand how you are using our website. For example, how many people visit our site, what pages are visited most often, how long you stay on our site and if any issues are encountered, such as an error message. We then use this information to help us improve the way our site works and to provide you with tailored and engaging content.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the site analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization*, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Note that the information collected is never identified individually or personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you on our site and Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. *Please note that on our site, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymize” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
You can also stop the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie will be set on your computer or device which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting our site.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use personal information to send you information about our products or services that we believe will be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience if you consent us to do so.
- Advertising. We use personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you if you consent us to do so.
- Communicate with you. We use personal information to notify you of changes to our policies, procedures, or services, and provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use personal information to process and deliver orders that you have placed with us, billing, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- 6. Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.
- We process personal information to help protect the security of our customers, and to prevent and detect fraud and abuse.
- 7. To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- 8. Purposes for which we seek further consent
- We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to your personal information for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
Ddrops Company may use aggregate or anonymous information for itself and select third parties in North America, Canada, the UK, and the EU to operate, provide, and improve our products and services. Such aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity and is not used in support of measures or decisions regarding any particular natural person. Third party service providers perform various functions that enable us to operate our business and provide you with products and services. This information may be used to help us operate our business, such as, but not limited to, communicating new product offerings, sales reporting, and advertising.