Product & Usage Information
Ddrops® 5000 IU
How to use Ddrops®
- Turn the bottle completely upside down. There is no need to shake the bottle, the drop will fall out by itself. In a few seconds, a drop will fall from the spout at the top of the bottle. To slow the speed of the drop, the bottle can be tilted slightly from vertical.
- May be put on food, added in a drink or licked from a clean surface such as a spoon or the back of a washed hand.
- Put the cap back on the bottle & store the bottle in an upright position.
- Once opened, the product should be used within the number of daily servings indicated on the label.
View our full family of products here.
* Do not use if security seal on bottle is broken. Keep out of reach of children. *
WARNING: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have kidney disorders, take any prescription medications including antacids, anticonvulsants, digoxin, cholestyramine, colestipol, mineral oil, steroids, statins or thiazide diuretics, or if you are taking other supplements containing vitamin D. 15-20 mcg of vitamin D per day is adequate for most individuals. Consult a health care practitioner to determine if you would benefit from additional vitamin D before taking this product.
Do not use this product if you have hypercalcemia and/or hypercalciuria. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, headache, lack of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, ringing in the ears, lack of coordination and muscle weakness occur which are early symptoms of hypercalcemia or if you have any other side effects.