Product & Usage Information
Kids Ddrops® Vitamin A+D
How to use Kids Ddrops® Vitamin A+D
- Turn the bottle completely upside down. There is no need to shake the bottle, as the drop will fall out by itself. In a few seconds, a drop will fall from the spout at the top of the bottle.
- Mix one drop with a favorite food or beverage. Do not allow Euro Ddropper® to come into contact with food or mouth.
- Put the cap back on the bottle and store the bottle in an upright position.
- Once opened, the product should be used within the number of daily servings indicated on the label.
Why Kids Ddrops® Vitamin A+D
How to use Ddrops® Kids Probiotic
- Remove the cap of the bottle (A) and replace it for the Squeeze Ddropper TM (B) with white safety cap (C) included in the box. Twist the Squeeze DdropperTM clockwise to ensure a tight seal with bottle (not too hard!). You can store the product this way.
- Shake well with white safety cap on the Squeeze DdropperTM before use to disperse the probiotics.
- Remove the white safety cap. Invert bottle and gently pinch the Squeeze DdropperTM to dispense 6 drops. Dispense drops into food, drink or onto a clean surface, such as a washed spoon.
- Once drops are dispensed, put the white safety cap back on the Squeeze DdropperTM. Store the product in an upright position below 77°F. Do not freeze.
Product should be used within the number of daily servings as indicated on the label. Ddrops® Kids Probiotic is a dietary supplement and can be given without a prescription. It is important to understand the use of this product. It may also be important to consult your health care practitioner if you need more information. If you are already using supplements that contain probiotics, talk to your health care practitioner before using Ddrops® Kids Probiotic.
Why use Ddrops® Kids Probiotic?
- 2 Billion colony forming units (CFUs) in each daily serving.
- Clinically proven to improve immune and gastrointestinal health.*
- Does not contain artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, sugar or sweeteners.
- No refrigeration required.
- Free from common allergens including corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sulphites, wheat and yeast.
- Mom’s Choice Gold Award Recipient.
Benefits of our strain
These two strains are considered good bacteria and help with digestion, reduce occasional diarrhea and promote healthy gut flora.*
View our full family of products here.
DO NOT USE IF SECURITY SEAL ON BOTTLE IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.