- Easy-to-use liquid drop. No need for measuring devices or syringes.
- Recommended daily 10 µg (400 IU) in just one tasteless drop.
- Made with only two naturally sourced ingredients, pure vitamin D3 and fractionated coconut oil.
- Free from preservatives, additives, artificial flavours, colours and common allergens.
Just One Drop
Health Authorities recommend that all breastfed, healthy term babies receive a daily vitamin D supplement between 8.5 and 10 µg.
Made with your family in mind
vitamin D3 + coconut oil
Each drop contains
Pure vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). The vitamin D3 in Ddrops® is naturally sourced from lanolin (sheep’s wool). Don’t worry, the sheep are not harmed, but they did feel a breeze. Ddrops® products are classified as vegetarian, suitable for 'lacto-ovo' vegetarian use.
Fractionated coconut oil is used as a carrier to help your body absorb the vitamin D. This is what makes Ddrops® tasteless, odourless, and free from most common allergens.
1. Simply turn the bottle upside down to dispense just one drop.2. Ddrops® products are designed to be dropped onto a clean surface, food item, or in a liquid rather than dropped directly into the mouth.3. Once the drop is dispensed, return the bottle to an upright position, then store the bottle between 5°C and 30°C.
Ddrops® has an average shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture. Always refer to the dates printed on both the bottle and the box of your Ddrops®.
After each use, Ddrops® should be stored upright, between 5°C and 30°C. Ddrops® products do not require refrigeration.
Be the first to review!