Product & Usage Information
Baby Ddrops® 400 IU Sample Size
How to use Baby Ddrops®
- Turn the bottle completely upside down. There is no need to shake the bottle, as the drop will fall out by itself. In a few seconds, a drop will fall from the spout at the top of the bottle.
- Put one drop onto a mother’s nipple or a clean surface, such as a washed finger, and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds. Do not touch the dropper with finger or mouth. Alternatively mix one drop daily with milk or other food.
- Put the cap back on the bottle and store the bottle in an upright position.
- Once opened, the product should be used within the number of daily servings indicated on the label.
Why Baby Ddrops®
- Made with just two naturally sourced ingredients, 400 IU of pure vitamin D3 and organic fractionated coconut oil.
- Does not contain preservatives, vitamin E, artificial flavors, colors or artificial additives.
- Just one drop provides the daily recommended vitamin D intake for your little one.
- No fuss and mess of measuring devices or syringes.
- Clinically studied in over a dozen independent clinical trials.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Ddrops award-winning products undergo third-party laboratory testing, are certified NSF, Mom’s Choice Gold Award Recipients and Parent Tested Parent Approved. Click here to learn more about our awards.
- Free from all 8 of the most common allergens such as corn, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, dairy, casein, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sulphites, wheat or yeast.
- Vegetarian product for "lacto-ovo" vegetarian use.
About the EuroDdropper®
Baby Ddrops® is dispensed onto a clean surface, such as mother’s nipple, a clean finger, or food. The drop is then taken or licked from the clean surface. It is preferably not dispensed directly into the mouth. This allows the Euro Ddropper® to remain free of contamination through contact with the mouth.
About the number of doses
Importance of Vitamin D
The National Academy of Medicine’s Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin D dosage for children beyond 1 year is 600 IU/day.3 Once your child is older than 1 year, Ddrops® Booster 600 IU is a good option. Click here for more information.
Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood. Vitamin D supports normal bone growth for all ages, including infants and young children.* To learn more about the role of Vitamin D, click here.
View our full family of products here.
* Do not use if security seal on bottle is broken. Keep out of reach of children. *
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
1. Institute of Medicine. DRIs for Calcium and Vitamin D. November 30, 2010. Read Report
2. The American Academy of Pediatrics. Kids and Vitamin D Deficiency. October 18, 2012. Read Report