Authenticity Certificate Program
- What is an authenticity certificate?
- This new program helps international consumers access more information about the origin of Ddrops® products. The Ddrops® Authenticity Certificate is not a blanket coverage or endorsement of a specific identified reseller. These documents are issued on a per order basis to resellers to verify that product was purchased directly from Ddrops Company.
- Obtain Ddrops® from a trusted source.
To help international consumers feel comfortable with their Ddrops® products, the following points provide assistance:
You may find Ddrops® products available through various resellers, either online or in retail, however Ddrops Company itself does not export outside of North America and the United Kingdom. Reputable sources beyond North America and the UK will often have very specific Ddrops® documentation. Only current authorized resellers will have access to a specific Ddrops® Certificate of Authenticity for each order placed directly with Ddrops Company.
- Reassure customers of authenticity
- From time to time we do make slight changes to our packaging and colours. These changes are part of a continued improvement that differentiates Ddrops Company products from others in the market. The presence or absence of certain markings are not indications of authentic product. We are unable to validate a product based on pictures, Lot numbers, expiry date or other descriptive information. The best way to ensure that you have authentic product is to obtain product from trusted sources.
- High quality products
All Ddrops® products are made and packaged in Canada, in a Health Canada licensed facility. Our facility is licensed by Health Canada and registered by NSF and meets or surpasses North American GMP regulations. Ddrops Company holds a portfolio of patents and trademarks in various countries and regions around the world, including China, North America and Europe. These patents recognize the innovative Ddrops® delivery system for liquid vitamin D, which is particularly effective for infants and children.
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please contact us through our website, or by calling our toll-free number 1-844-433-7677 Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST.