Product & Usage Information
How to use Ddrops® Kids Probiotic
- Remove the cap of the bottle (A) and replace it for the Squeeze Ddropper TM (B) with white safety cap (C) included in the box. Twist the Squeeze DdropperTM clockwise to ensure a tight seal with bottle (not too hard!). You can store the product this way.
- Shake well with white safety cap on the Squeeze DdropperTM before use to disperse the probiotics.
- Remove the white safety cap. Invert bottle and gently pinch the Squeeze DdropperTM to dispense 6 drops. Dispense drops into food, drink or onto a clean surface, such as a washed finger or spoon.
- Once drops are dispensed, put the white safety cap back on the Squeeze DdropperTM. Store the product in an upright position below 77°F. Do not freeze.
Product should be used within the number of daily servings as indicated on the label.
Why use Ddrops® Kids Probiotic?
- 1 Billion colony forming units (CFUs) in each daily serving.
- Clinically proven to improve immune and gastrointestinal health.*
- Does not contain artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, sugar or sweeteners.
- No refrigeration required.
- Free from common allergens including corn, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sulphites, wheat and yeast.
- Mom’s Choice Gold Award Recipient.
Benefits of our strain
These two strains are considered good bacteria and help with digestion, reduce occasional diarrhea and promote healthy gut flora.*
View our full family of products here.
DO NOT USE IF SECURITY SEAL ON BOTTLE IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- TM ©2021 Ddrops Company. All Rights Reserved. Ddrops is a registered trademark of Ddrops Company. The Mom’s Choice Awards Honoring Excellence logo is a trademark of the Mom’s Choice Awards.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.