Ddrops® 2000 IU
- Extra strength vitamin D in a convenient liquid drop. No need for sugary gummies or large capsules.
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Made with only two naturally sourced ingredients, pure vitamin D3 and fractionated coconut oil.
- Free from preservatives, additives, artificial flavor, color and common allergens.
- Award winning. Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF certified, Mom's Choice Gold Award Recipient and is Parent Tested Parent Approved.
Just One Drop
Health Authorities recommend that athletes with insufficient vitamin D blood levels may require up to 5000 IU of vitamin D a day for eight weeks to reach 40 ng/mL, then 1000 - 2000 IU daily of vitamin D for maintenance.
Made with your family in mind
vitamin D3 + coconut oil
Each drop contains
Pure vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). The vitamin D3 in Ddrops® is naturally sourced from lanolin (sheep’s wool). Don’t worry, the sheep are not harmed, but they did feel a breeze. Ddrops® products are classified as vegetarian, suitable for 'lacto-ovo' vegetarian use.
Fractionated coconut oil is used as a carrier to help your body absorb the vitamin D. This is what makes Ddrops® tasteless, odorless, and free from most common allergens.
1. Simply turn the bottle upside down to dispense just one drop.2. Ddrops® products are designed to be dropped onto a clean surface, food item, or in a liquid rather than dropped directly into the mouth.3. Once the drop is dispensed, return the bottle to an upright position, then store the bottle between 40°F and 85°F.
Ddrops® has an average shelf life of four years from the date of manufacture. Always refer to the dates printed on both the bottle and the box of your Ddrops®.
After each use, Ddrops® should be stored upright, between 40°F and 85°F. Ddrops® products do not require refrigeration.
Be the first to review!